That's where we are all at right now. . . stuck in the middle. We have moved into our house and are in the middle of trying to get everything put away. We are in the middle of getting mail, internet, and bills transferred over to our new place. We are in the middle of two houses being built on either side of us, which puts us in the middle of a lot of construction workers and trucks, lots of dust and pounding, and loud Latino tunes!
Jake is in the middle of the football season which is a hard place to be. The boys and coaches are starting to get a little tired of it so it has been hard for Jake to motivate everyone to move on with a positive attitude. They have only lost 2 games so their record is good, it's just that stuck in the middle thing again!
Taylor is in the middle of learning her cheer competition routine. She always complains every year at this time how hard, fast and crazy it is and they will never get it down right! But they always do and she wonders why she ever thought it was so fast! It's just hard to be stuck in the middle of it!
Paige is in the middle of her soccer season and struggling to keep the motivation to play another game and try her hardest! She always starts out so enthusiastic, but towards the middle, she putters out a bit!
As for me, I am stuck in the middle of this family trying to get them out of the middle rut they are stuck in! I was in the middle of the garage the other day, in the middle of a bunch of boxes when I started to freak out about me being the only one unpacking and trying to get out of this mess! Luckily everyone started to pitch in and we did get a lot accomplished over the weekend.
It is just hard being stuck in the middle. . .
Your Top Five Decorating Dilemmas SOLVED!
1 week ago
3 comments:
Oh, I so know the feeling! I love the way you worded this though. I totally feel your pain, and it will be so good to look back when you get to the end :)
Hate the middle !! :) Where is the new house? I am excited for ya.. but understand the unpacking boxes blues... hate it !!
I can't wait to come and see you girls at work and see your cute house! I am SO excited for you. Once you are settle you will be so happy!
Post a Comment