CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 12, 2010

My Year

I am teaching 2nd grade again this year. I have 23 rambunctious 7 and 8 year olds. We have a new reading program this year which has been a ton of work learning and teaching. I have also been relearning algebra this year in attempts to help Taylor with her homework! UgH! Algebra, shmalgebra!!

I am most excited about moving into our new house this weekend! I can hardly believe it is already finished but so excited to get moved in and settled!

4 comments:

Julie Smith said...

I had no idea that you were moving! Where is your new house at? Did you guys sell your other one? That is SO fun for you!

Kamille said...

Holy beautiful house! I love it! My MIL is not loving the new reading program. Another new program for reading!

Laura and her boys! said...

Hey, I'm so excited about your house!!! I can't wait to see it. You aren't actually hostessing canasta for a couple months. That should give you plenty of time to move in ;)

Karyn & Bryan Byington said...

Very nice house. Thanks for keeping your blog up to date helps us all feel a litle more in touch, and good luck with your 2nd graders.