CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Halloween

We had a great Halloween this year. I have always talked about going to Thriller but never quite got around to getting tickets. Well this year we finally did! It was different then I thought it was going to be but very entertaining! Paige was scared of the Zombies at first but was fine by the end of the night. I think we will make it a tradition!

Taylor was inspired by the Zombies so she put together a Zombie outfit. Paige wore Taylor's Raglan cheer uniform and I was Cinderella again.

This year Paige said she wanted to go Trick-or-Treating with her friends only, not with me! What?? I know she is growing up, but I have to admit I was pretty sad to hear those words! Well it turned out that after I dropped off Paige, Taylor's plans fell through and I got the pleasure of Trick-or-Treating around our neighborhood with Taylor and her friend Mina. I was so excited to be with her and not by myself! She totally made my entire Halloween the best ever! She even posed for pictures for me! I will post them later! And to top off a great day, Desert Hills won their football game against Bear River in double overtime. It was such an exciting game!!








3 comments:

Laura and her boys! said...

You guys look amazing!!! Happy Halloween!

Syd said...

Hello Mrs. Nelson It's me Sydney You look cute in your Cinderella costume (again)you saw thriller cool.See ya later.

TAMPA said...

Love the Cinderella outfit.. You're gorgeous Jess :) Miss you guys !!