Paige's soccer team, Extreme, played in the summer games a few weeks ago. It was a great experience for the girls! They had to play teams that were older then them but they did well and played hard considering! Thursday night Paige and I stayed with her coach and a few girls for the opening ceremony. It started off with a BBQ, then the athletes marched around the field followed by some games, concert, then a spectacular fireworks show! Paige and 2 other girls were asked to participate in a game to win an IPod Touch! The game was like a relay race but ended in total disaster! At the last minute the lady in charge told one of the girls she couldn't participate because they had too many players, so she was crying! Then none of the contestants were following the rules so Paige and her friend were last and didn't find the flag to win, so they were crying! It was just a bad deal all the way around! I felt so bad for the girls, but luckily they rebounded back fast and had fun dancing to the 70's band then watching the fireworks! They were great! It was a fun couple of days! A lot of driving back and forth from St. George to Cedar, but an experience Paige will not forget! Hum. . . sorry about the microscopic photos! I only had my cell phone so when I uploaded them I guess they are just tiny! I will have to play around with the uploading process and try to figure that out. Better yet, how about I not forget to put my battery in my camera next time!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment