
Just wanted to introduce you to my new niece
Gracelyn Nellie Wray Ross.
She was born Sunday morning at 3:20 am. She weighed 8lbs 1oz and was 20.5 inches long. She is the daughter of my younger sister Jennifer and her husband Kelly. Gracelyn's middle name Nellie was Kelly's mom's name and Wray is our maiden name. I can't wait to see her and kiss her chubby little cheeks! She reminds me a lot of Paige when she was born!
Gracelyn Nellie Wray Ross.
She was born Sunday morning at 3:20 am. She weighed 8lbs 1oz and was 20.5 inches long. She is the daughter of my younger sister Jennifer and her husband Kelly. Gracelyn's middle name Nellie was Kelly's mom's name and Wray is our maiden name. I can't wait to see her and kiss her chubby little cheeks! She reminds me a lot of Paige when she was born!
7 comments:
So Cute and chubby! They change so fast that you had better kiss her cheeks soon!
She is so adorable! Tell Jenn congrats for me!
Yeah for Jen! She is a doll. Who doesn't love chubby cheeks?
Look at that hair !! She is adorable Auntie Jessica :)
Oh. I love new babies! Did you hear Ray isn't retiring? I'm glad. I didn't think he'd like it. And Syd took 3rd at science fair. She was so stoked. As was her non-scientific mother.
I love those cheeks! So kissable! :)
Oh my heavens! She is so delicious!
Post a Comment