CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 26, 2008




(I obviously don't know how to rotate my pictures! Any help would be great!)

I don't really know where to start with my first real post, so I guess I will just post some pictures and commentary on our summer vacation!

We started our summer vacation at Lagoon. My favorite part of the day was when Taylor and Paige decided to ride the Sky Coaster. As you can see by their faces they were a little nervous! Ok...maybe more than nervous! The lady told Jake that 3 people could go at a time so he decided to go with them. They were both very relieved and so was I!! When they were finished they loved it so much they wanted to go again and again! To bad it cost $15 a person!!

1 comments:

Jamilyn said...

I can't believe they rode the Sky Coaster!! Yay for them!