Shayla: aka Strawberry Shortcake
Taylor: aka Night Fairy
All of the 2nd grade teachers dressed up like Princess!


Paige had a soccer game Halloween morning. This is her scary face and her Halloween donut!

She dressed up like a "Groovy Girl".

Trick-or-Treating with cousins
Bailee,
Kortney, and Karlie. We were so excited Melissa and her girls came down to spend the weekend with us!
Tons of candy and fantastic weather, couldn't ask for much more!

Taylor went with her friends, Jordan,
Adalye, Shayla, and Brittney.
Taylor was a "Dark Night Fairy". I think I just made up that name, but she called it something like that!

Jake was up in Heber City playing Wasatch High School. They ended up getting beat, so football is over! But is it ever REALLY over. . .
3 comments:
The girls all look so cute! I'm glad to see that you didn't put them into "slutty" costumes. I swear all the girl costumes were horrible this year! You make a good princess too!
YEAH! You did the CInderella! Soooooo great! You are the PERFECT Cinderella princess:) Your kids are cute too!
Awe... the girls all look so beautiful in their Halloween costumes!
Thanks, Jessica, for doing Bailee's hair that day. She looked adorable!! I'm sad she wasn't home with me, but I am glad she had fun with you guys.
Post a Comment