We had a girls day today! We started off by having lunch at Subway, followed by a beautiful pedicure from Asia nails, then we went to Spoon Me (nasty) and finally we all headed to the dentist for our yearly check up! Taylor was suppose to have 2 teeth pulled but lucked out because they were running behind. Paige had lost a filling on Christmas Eve, so they ended up pulling that tooth! Ouch! So our day started out fun, but the dentist wasn't the best way to end it!
Your Top Five Decorating Dilemmas SOLVED!
1 week ago
5 comments:
Oh, this sounds like so much fun (not the dentist part)! Maybe I can borrow your girls one day or tag along on the next one?
So cute! I guess that I will have to wait for daughter in laws to have days like that!
Sounds fun! (the pedicure and lunch out part) I get to go finish a root canal tomarrow and I'm not very excited.
I wish I had gone to Asia nails for my pedi (my sister took me out for my birthday) I went to Le Nails in the mall. $27 for a pedi. One coat of paint and no design. Huh? Lousy. I love your checkerboard toes. I look forward to having my own afternoons out with my girls. I just finished a huge project at my house and I'd love to show you. When you get a chance.
how cute are you! the joys of having girls!! oh and the other i was so stikin sick of picking a color for my nails also andy chose blue for me...i thought i was going to die, but now that YOU too have blue nails...i think i'll be alright!
Post a Comment